All-Black with a Pop | Hi & Low

There is nothing I love more than adding a pop of color to an all black outfit.
#FashionTip: no matter what pieces you put together, if it's all black, I am telling you will look bomb. 

In last week's post I showed you a fun and casual day time look. This week I am showing you a night time look with a mix of accessories (both high and low). I am following the Zara bodysuit theme from last week with the black version this time.  I don't know about you but I love me some high heeled sandals. There is something so effortless about high heel sandals, and not to mention they are comfortable and keep that pedi nice in tact. 

I wanted to create an edgy look so I added these faux leather leggings, a layered necklace (and a Moxie best-seller), my Gucci mini and completed the look with a pop of electric blue shoes.

And what better backdrop to elevate the look than this mural?! 🌈
If you've been following my blog for a while, you know I am obsessed with colorful murals as backdrop for my outfits, and I've been using them ever since I started this blog back in New York. 
Take a trip down memory lane with some of my favorite outfit posts with murals here, here, and here

Xo


Outfit Details

Bodysuit: Zara | Leggings: Moxie | Shoes: SheIn | Bag: Gucci 

Comments

Popular Posts