The Fashionably Late Ft. McDonalds x Zara

Today I am excited to share with you a super awesome collab I have been working on these past few weeks with McDonald's! Did you know that McDonald's recently paired with Zara and designed two items together? I am wearing the Tee which I styled here with a mini, mules and what outfit of mine is complete without my sunnies and a red lip to finish it off! 

I always think it's super cool when a fast fashion brand pairs with an unexpected brand and in this case it's no different. Take a look at the other design here which is a sweatshirt. I would style this with short jeans or black leather leggings (if Fall existed in Aruba that is). Best part of this collaboration? both of these items are unisex so you can always share with your better half!   



Tee: Zara c/o McDonald's | Skirt: Zara | Sunnies: Ray-Ban 

Photography: Bárbara Betancourt



Comments

Popular Posts