Lulu*s Style Studio: NYFW kickoff party!

 You may or may not know this but New York Fashion week ended this past Thursday. I feel like that week just flew by, don't you? A day before it all started, I attended a party hosted by Lulu*s. It was such a fun event where I got to network with other fashion bloggers and just get spoiled. 
There was a braid bar {I got the waterfall braid, loved it!}, a make-up station by NYX, fun cocktails, a photo booth and even a gifting suite where I received tons of goodies! 
At the end of the night I got to go to their styling section and pick out an item of my choice. I picked out this feminine pastel pink dress and can't wait for the warmer weather to get here so I can wear it! I have so many ideas on how I can style it. Overall, a super fun night to kickoff fashion week. A big thanks to Lulu*s for having me! 
Xo



Part of the gifting suite, how cute?


Catching up with Hallie of Sleepless in Sequins


Photo booth fun!

Comments

  1. This was a great event, especially the free clothes. Wish we had a chance to chat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! I'll look for you next year ;)
      Xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Xo