The Fashionably Late : blog relaunch

Welcome to The Fashionably Late. For a while now, I've been contemplating on changing my blog's name and I finally made the push. The blog got a whole new makeover and I'm excited to share this new "What I Wore" post as the first official post for The Fashionably Late. This was my last outfit post in NYC. I officially moved back to Aruba {aah}. I've been wanting to see this ombré rainbow wall in Dumbo for a while now since it's the perfect backdrop for basically anything {a fave amongst many bloggers as well}.

I wore my high waisted flare jeans which I'm absolutely obsessed with. I've been leaning more towards the 70's boho style lately and I really love exploring with different looks. For flared jeans/pants it's important to add height so I wore my fave black platform shoes and matched it with a crop top. I kept the whole look very simple but still chic with my white accessories {I'm so obsessed with these sunnies from Quay btw, how chic are the white frames?!}


 Denim: F21 | Crop top: Zara | Bag: Michael Kors | Sunnies: Quay

Comments

Popular Posts