Summer dresses - a closet staple!

I love a good summer dress year round! 
Living on an island, I believe it is a must you have a good selection of summer dresses in your closet.  
The Melli Dres is the latest addition to my collection of fun summer dresses. While browsing on Quanta du Soleil's website I was immediately drawn to this specific style. It was the fun watermelon print and the versatile style: the dress can be worn with the straps (pictured below) or off shoulder as well if you're going for a more flirty look. And ladies, let me tell you when I say the fabric is soft, I mean it is soooft!
 I love wearing a feel-good dress on the skin, and this one does not disappoint. 
What are your thoughts on summer dresses? are they a closet staple for you or not really your vibe? 



Comments

  1. I found your blog when I was looking up pictures of Kate spade purses deciding which to buy on Poshmark. I love your style, please post more pics with purses accessorizing the outfits if you can

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Xo

Popular Posts