OOTD- Spring Vibes

 We may not have all 4 seasons here in Aruba but I sure do love Spring fashion! The girly girl in me gets all excited when I see gorg floral outfits all over.
Today I am sharing this über chic spring look with you. I am normally not one to wear long dresses but this one fit like a glove, and the slit adds a little something something. ✨
I am in love with this electric blue hue, it's not the usual pastel color we tend to see  for spring fashion but I think it totally works for the season. 

I wanted to stay in the blue hue theme and styled it with one of {my current fave} shoes. These are so comfy and fit with numerous looks in my closet. Even though the dress fit like I glove, I wanted a little more definition in my waist so I added this waist belt from Moxie (whoops, sorry, it's sold out).
I don't know about you, but I love love a good gold waist belt, they are such a versatile piece and so underrated in my opinion, to me, they're a closet staple. 

Xo



Dress: Moxie | Shoes: SheIn | Waist Belt: Moxie | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | 

Comments

Popular Posts