5 of My Beach Essentials

One thing that I absolutely love most about living in Aruba is the easy access we have to the beautiful turquoise beaches. I have been visiting the beach more often these last few months seeing as what was once considered normal activities were temporarily paused so the beach has been my getaway throughout this time, and that meant that I had to one up my beach style with fun and chic beach accessories.

Aside from sharing my beach look I've also rounded up my top 5 beach essentials:

1. A chic coverup, love this one, and this one from F21
2. Sunnies, currently coveting these from Quay
3. A cool and spacious beach bag, mine is from Moxie, more to come soon!
4. Beach roundie, Etsy has some really nice ones in different price ranges  
5. Portable speaker --cause music is life and sets the ultimate beach vibe, my favorite brand is JBL




Bikini top: Victoria's Secret (old)
Bag: Moxie
Coverup: A sample I ordered for Moxie, should I bring it to the website?
Sunnies: Kate Spade (old)


Popular Posts