The Fashionably Late...a few months later

Soo I've been really MIA on the blog for a few months now and it's because I've been working really hard on Moxie, an e-commerce website I launched late August! It's a goal I was working on since last year and I promised myself that in 2019, this had to happen. 

I will still be posting on the blog occasionally but in the meantime I am trying to figure out how to balance both while working a full time job. Nevertheless, I always like to challenge myself so I invite you to check out Moxie, let me know what you think and support.
Note: Moxie is Aruba based at the time, so locals, get your shopping on and my international folks, you can always support by liking our FB page or following along on IG. 😊


Top: Moxie
Shorts: Zara
Sunnies: Celine
Earrings: Moxie


Popular Posts