What I Wore..

It's been a while since I shared an outfit post, sorry about being Fashionably Late😏, but I'm back again to share a brand new blog post with all of you!

This look I put together is combining the classics. I recently purchased these white sandals and haven't stopped wearing them since. Not gonna lie, they are a teeny tiny but uncomfortable so I'm still in the "breaking-in" process. I did one look with two bags for versatility!

I love a good handwoven bag for the spring/summer and these Kate Spade bags are a must-have!
For this classic look I added a red lip, because nothing says classy, more than a red lip.

What do you think of this look?
 It's my go-to during the day, and is just effortless!
Xo


Photography by: Demi Design

Top: F21 | Shorts: F21 | Shoes: Zara | Bags: Kate Spade "Rose" & Kate Spade "Sam" | Sunnies: Kate Spade

Comments

Popular Posts