What I Wore...

Spring beachy vibes is what this outfit is all about! It's been a long time since I added a bodycon mini to my wardrobe and I can definitely say I've missed it. I think this beautiful peachy color complements most skin tones (especially medium/tan skin tones) and the fit is super comfy yet slimming! (Who would of thought that both could be achievable?)

I wanted to go for a beachy "island-inspired" feel with this look so I paired my mini with a super chic straw tote that is the perfect day-time accessory, finished off with a simple long necklace, signature sunnies and pearl sandals (not pictured) and voilĂ ---beachy look completed!

Xo




Dress: F21 | Bag: Lindy Lifestyle Boutique | Sunnies: Ray-Ban



Photography by: B2 Visual



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Xo

Popular Posts