What I Wore...

Want to know a fun fact? this is the only red dress I currently own.
I know, crazy right?!
This year I'm all about experimenting with new colors and styles I don't usually wear, and when I saw this red polka dot mini while shopping, I didn't think twice.

Red {especially this shade of red} is actually a nice color that complements medium to dark skin tones {note to self}. With a red number, I like to style it with neutral/tan accessories {like this beautiful kate spade reese park marci} rather than the stereotypical black. And top if off with a classic red lip for extra sass! 

Xo

                                                                                                                       In collaboration with kate spade*


Dress: Dshop | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunnies: CĂ©line 



Photography by: Chubby Photography



Comments

Popular Posts