What I Wore...

I love the illusion of this romper which looks like a dress. I bought this a while back and when I saw it on the mannequin I was convinced  I had to buy it. 

This romper is an ideal piece to wear at night and a red lip would totally complement and finish the whole look! If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen me wear this during my Miami trip back in April here, I styled it with slip-ons and now I'm showing you how you can dress it up!

I bought these high heeled sandals this past weekend and I am completely obsessed with them! Finding the right white shoe can really be a challenge so when I saw these at Michael Kors {and on sale for no less}, I knew it was meant to be--- it would have haunted me if I hadn't.




            

 Romper: Zara {Similar} | Shoes: Michael Kors | Sunnies: Rayban

   Photography by: Chubby Photographer




Comments

Popular Posts