Miami Highlights

Finally got to explore Wynwood District in Miami. I can't get over how photogenic this city is, especially Wynwood area. I loved bumping into random streets and discovering awesome murals and street art. It was a dream come true cause anyone who knows me, knows I absolutely love murals.
Also showing you my latest purchase which I got in Miami: the Gucci Dionysus super mini bag.
I remember first seeing this super chic bag on Instagram. It's not the easiest bag to find if you don't live in the U.S so as soon as I knew I was going to Miami, I started browsing online to locate a Gucci boutique that carried it, and voila, that's how I ended up at Bal Harbour.

I am absolutely obsessed with this micro bag and love the fact you can wear it more than 5 ways!
For me, a multi-versatile bag is a no-brainer and I have to highlight the fact that fanny packs are also having their moment right now.

The 90's have returned my friends!





Top: DShop Aruba | Shorts: F21 | Sunnies: Aldo | Bag: Gucci

Comments

Popular Posts