What I Wore...

Gingham has been trending for a while now and I've been looking for the ideal gingham dress or skirt/short to add to my wardrobe.

I think it's such a fun print and you can style it endless ways. I found this dress while shopping online and wore it to one of the shows at Aruba Fashion Week back in December. I recreated the look and styled it with bright blue bubble earrings and nude pumps.

While Christmas shopping last month for family, I stumbled upon these bubble earrings at this chic home and jewelry vintage shop. There were two color options and this one won hands down.
The color is perfect for brunette's and it's the perfect pop of color. It can be worn beautifully with hair up or down. 




Dress: F21{similar} | Shoes: F21 | Earrings: T.H Palm & Company | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunnies: CĂ©line

Comments

Popular Posts