What I Wore...

You may or may not know this but I'm completely obsessed with the 70's look. This look could not be more seventies all the way from the high-waisted wide legged jeans to the fitted crop top. 
I love these jeans cause they are so versatile. I've worn this look with crop tops and off shoulder tops and it just creates a super sleek look overall.

This time around I decided to accessorize this look with a Gucci belt and a cream colored clutch.
I love the wine colored top because it's just a typical holiday color that you mostly see around this time.

What are your thoughts on the seventies boho look? Yay or Nay for wide legged jeans? 

Photography by: Jetlag Studio 



Jeans: F21 | Top: F21 {similar} | Belt: Gucci | Sunnies: CĂ©line | Clutch: Kate Spade

Comments

Popular Posts