What I Wore...

I'm finally back with a new outfit post!
I'm currently in Europe so haven't had a minute to sit down and share newness. I wore this on my second day in Amsterdam for brunch and exploring {which is where I'm mostly based this summer trip}. 
Summer in Amsterdam is very unpredictable and I boy did I fail with packing. A regular day starts sunny and warm, then cloudy and might or might not end with rain. 
This day was absolutely gorgeous though so it was fun exploring the city. We went to brunch at G's which is a cute brunch spot in Jordaan but there are other locations as well. 

There are so many good lunch/brunch spots and cafes here so I've been eating tons. I will eventually share a guide of my fave Amsterdam spots so stay tuned!

Since there was a breeze I opted for a long sleeve off shoulder top mixed with this denim skirt {which is a fave trend of mine at the moment}. I also wanted to be comfortable since I knew I was going to be walking so I opted for these oxford-style slip ons. 
A casual yet chic look! Xo


Top: Zara {Similar} | Skirt: F21{Similar} | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunnies: Kate Spade

Comments

  1. Super chic, I like your sunglasses !!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sunglasses so much. What a great statement!

    Kara Aragon
    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kara!
      They really are a statement piece, I love 'em :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful place :)

    https://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look so much! You look like a doll! :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you, thank you Yana! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Xo

Popular Posts