What I Wore...

I've been obsessing over this bag for a while now (remember when I first posted about it?).
How chic is this camera bag from kate spade guys!

Styled this look with flamingo printed shorts (cause nothing says "island style" more then flamingo's, right?) and a casual cozy top. 

I'm loving printed shorts and got this same style in another print that I wore a weekend ago. 
Topped it off with high heeled sandals but also love wearing it with wedges to add a little bit of height while also remaining comfortable.

the fashionably late blogger aishly tromp camera bag kate spade fashion blogger aruba
the fashionably late blogger aishly tromp camera bag kate spade fashion blogger aruba

Top: F21 | Shorts: Zara | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunnies: Ray-Ban

Comments

  1. Love the shorts and camera bag, cute look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need that camera bag in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Xo

Popular Posts