Currently Coveting: Zaful

I recently stumbled upon Zaful while browsing for high waisted bikinis and halter dresses that are one trend while also being affordable {which mind you can be a difficult task on its own}.

I'm currently planning an exciting trip this summer and want to start adding a little {more} to my wardrobe. After spending probably 30 minutes browsing I really fell in love with this simple B&W plaid dress with this pretty bow detail on the back. I can already picture this with crisp white sneakers for a sporty look or high heeled sandals for a dressier one. 

I also loved this lemon print off- shoulder dress. I noticed tropical prints have been really trending this season and have been seeing tons of fruit-themed and palm leaf prints {which happens to be one of my faves}. This off-shoulder dress just screams summer in Italy and is perfect for a daytime look. 

Below are more finds and favorites from Zaful so you too can get your shopping on!
Xo


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Xo

Popular Posts