Currently Coveting: Zaful

I recently stumbled upon Zaful while browsing for high waisted bikinis and halter dresses that are one trend while also being affordable {which mind you can be a difficult task on its own}.

I'm currently planning an exciting trip this summer and want to start adding a little {more} to my wardrobe. After spending probably 30 minutes browsing I really fell in love with this simple B&W plaid dress with this pretty bow detail on the back. I can already picture this with crisp white sneakers for a sporty look or high heeled sandals for a dressier one. 

I also loved this lemon print off- shoulder dress. I noticed tropical prints have been really trending this season and have been seeing tons of fruit-themed and palm leaf prints {which happens to be one of my faves}. This off-shoulder dress just screams summer in Italy and is perfect for a daytime look. 

Below are more finds and favorites from Zaful so you too can get your shopping on!
Xo


Comments

  1. Omg cute dresses, love the sunflower one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the selection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally need these in my closet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Xo