Aruba Fashion Week Recap!

Soo Aruba Fashion Week took place last weekend and I'm still obsessing about it. It was a four day event with everything fashion a.k.a my little heaven. The opening event started with a fashion show from Colombian designer Silvia Tcherassi who is known for her ethereal feminine pieces.

The second and third days were all about fashion shows and fashion talks with designers, bloggers and influencers. I got to meet fellow blogger, Christen, who is from Bonaire (our sister island) and is an absolute sweetheart. It's always so nice meeting other bloggers who share the same passion and drive! On the second day I also did a styling session at the Renaissance Mall where I gave styling and fashion tips to people walking by.

My fave shows of this first season of AFW were Silvia Tcherassi, No Pise la Grama, Custo Barcelona and Agua Bendita (Also met the designers! #OmgMoment)

Below are a few snaps from the whole weekend. Stay tuned for my outfit posts coming soon! 
Xo




with Agua Bendita designers: Catalina Álvarez and Mariana Hinestroza

Agua Bendita Swimwear 
Custo Barcelona 

With fellow blogger, Christen Chantalle




Comments

Popular Posts