What I Wore...

Lace up tops and dresses have been trending for quite some time now and I just can't get enough. They can be easily styled for numerous occasions, whether it be casual or dressy.

Since I'm more of a dress kinda gal, I opted for a black faux suede dress with the lace up detail. 
You can never go wrong with black and it's probably one of my favorite colors to wear because of the endless styling options.

I thought these cool murals that I stumbled upon a random street in Aruba were the perfect backdrop for this dress to really stand out. Coincidentally, my shoes happened to match the murals as well. 

Speaking of shoes-these are probably one of my favorites to date which also features a lace up detail of course!

Dress: F21 | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunnies: Quay

Comments

Popular Posts