Xclusivo Magazine feature

You may or may not know this, but aside from blogging, I also have a fashion segment in a lifestyle magazine based in Aruba called Xclusivo. I've had this gig for two years now and I recently got the opportunity to style a few editorials for the November & December issues.

I was also featured this month since I recently moved back to Aruba from New York and I definitely have a lot to say about fashion and living in the city. For this photoshoot I got the opportunity to style myself in two gorgeous Dolce & Gabanna dresses, one of the dresses a bit more casual and the other  was a much more dressier, think holidays

I literally felt like Cinderella wearing these amazing dresses and it was a dream come true to be able to style myself.

Many thanks to the Jacky, the editor and the Xclusivo team for this feature! Xo


Dresses: both Dolce & Gabanna  | Shoes: Zara | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunnies: Dior

Comments

  1. Stunning pictures!

    Carmen x
    http://carmencamille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Xo

Popular Posts