Holiday Shopping with Vintage Vixen

Last weekend I had the pleasure to attend the 2nd edition{Christmas edition} of Vintage Vixen.  A pop-up shop founded by two vintage loving ladies, Lara and Lavina.

This a very new concept in Aruba and I'm absolutely loving the growth of the fashion community here. Its goal is simple: bring sustainable fashion to Aruba. Vintage Vixen is a platform where people can buy, sell or exchange vintage or second-hand apparel/shoes.

I was invited to give some styling advice and of course. I liked how local brands were representing themselves. Tropika Vintage had some nice sparkly apparel and accessories that got me all excited for New Years. Alt Shop offered chic accessories and apparel fit for all kinds of occasions and Aruba Life Organics offered beauty products made right here in Aruba using organic products of course, and don't get me started on the packaging, so charming!

It was a lovely setup for a beautiful night filled with fashion and creativity. I'm definitely looking forward for the next Vintage Vixen event.

The Fashionably Late's stand
 Alt Shop's corner, how cute?!

 Aruba Life Organic products on a unique setup

 Tropika Vintage accessories galore!

Comments

Popular Posts