Lulu*s NYFW party!

On Thursday, I had the pleasure to attend the semi-annual style studio party hosted by Lulu*s. It's always at the start of New York Fashion Week to sort of welcome us all into the madness.

I had so much fun {as I usually do} and got to do a little bit of everything. I mingled and met a few bloggers, scored some nice swag by Shea Yeleen {must try the lavender scrub, it's to die!}, Sigma and Amika just to name a few.

During the soiree, each attendee got to take an item of their choice courtesy of Lulu*s. I got this chartreuse romper which will be perfect for Aruba! Overall, a fun night catching up with some of my blogger friends and meeting new ones. All in the perfect setting to kick off NYFW!
Xo

My outfit was all about the boho vibes


Beauty goodies from Shea Yeleen
Photobooth fun with Becky | Cella Jane Blog , Leslie | Bleecker + Spring,  and Hallie | Sleepless in Sequins



Comments

Popular Posts