What I Wore...

My weekends usually consist of shopping or trying out new places to eat while being comfy but put-together at the same time. The latest place I tried, and highly recommend is Spot, which is a Japanese dessert bar located near St. Marks place in NYC.

 I definitely want to visit Spot again because there are so many other desserts that I'm just dying to try! I wore a laid-back outfit and my fave new shoes a.k.a mules. I've been noticing that I'm leaning more towards nude shoes lately than the usual black. I'm always going through phases with colors, especially in my wardrobe and for this spring season, I just can't get enough of nude hues. I just love the fresh and clean feel of a nude color.
Xo


Sweater: F21
Jeans: Necessary Clothing
Shoes: F21

Comments

  1. So pretty! Love the hat

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous...love that hat!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Xo

Popular Posts