What I Wore...

It's finally feeling like spring here in New York you guys! I'm soo ready for sunshine and less layers. I took advantage of the nice weather we've been having and went to Central Park Zoo. No matter what age, the zoo is always fun, especially in NYC. I wore the most comfortable outfit and call this my "50 shades of blue" outfit.

I've been obsessed with blue hues lately and can't get enough. This just might be my favorite new color which is why I didn't even think twice about getting this bag in this pale blue shade. What are your favorite colors for spring? 
Xo


Sweater: Michael Kors
Leggings: F21
Boots: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Ray-ban

Comments

  1. Adorable look! Love the bag

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Xo

Popular Posts