#73SpringShop

Last Sunday, I visited the most adorable pop-up shop I've ever seen: 73 Spring Shop. This holiday pop-up shop featured home decor and fashion accessories and it was organized by Design Darling, Loren Hope, Persifor, Inslee, and Three Jane NY. I still can't get over the decor, and how perfect everything was. It looked like a girl's dream living room/closet- Peonies-filled Christmas tree included! 
Since I have a shopping problem, I couldn't resist and I got myself these adorable matches and pencils from Mackenzie's online shop Design Darling . I also met Mackenzie at the pop-up shop event and she was very helpful and sweet. If you're into feminine home decor, you have to check out her online shop, you will love it. Today happens to be the last day of the pop-up shop event so if you're in the NYC area, you must visit! Xo


Comments

Popular Posts