What I Wore...

There's something about neutrals that just appeal to me very much this season. Maybe it's the relaxed soft colors that just make me get into the whole spring vibe. I wore this last weekend for brunch at The Mercer Kitchen in SoHo. I heard a lot about this place so I wanted to try it out. Beautiful place and great location, the food is also really good and the prices are standard SoHo prices {a tad overpriced}.

During brunch, I saw none other then Olivia Palermo and her husband Johannes Huebl in the next room. What was she wearing u ask? their style was very laid back and cozy, so laid back that you could have easily missed her. If it wasn't for my friend pointing her out, I would not have even known they were there. Ah celebrities, they're just like us.

Xo!


Sweater: H&M
White pants: F21
Flats: F21
Sunnies: Michael Kors

Comments

Popular Posts