Color Trend

Baby Blues. This is not only one specific blue but different shades of blue and it could not be more appropriate for the Spring season. I've been seeing these baby blues in all types of accessories, shoes, beauty products and apparel. I absolutely love this color and the soft romantic look of it. When I was in Aruba a few weeks ago, I purchased the Dior nail polish (pictured below) in "Porcelaine" and that was when I started to really get into this beautiful color palette. When I got back to New York I started seeing these baby blues everywhere and that's when I knew that it was going to be a big hit this season. What do you think of this gorgeous baby blue color palette? Xo








Comments

  1. Love this hue of blue! So pretty!

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness I am dying over this color right now! I LOVE all of your picks, especially those shoes!!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Xo

Popular Posts