Fashionably Late turns 1!

Wow, can't believe a year has gone by since I started this blog. I'm not gonna lie, it hasn't been easy but definitely worth it. Some people don't understand the patience, love and time that goes into writing a blog. From brainstorming ideas, outfits and squeezing in the time to take pictures...it can get overwhelming! I'm so so thankful to everyone of you who have been continuously supporting and reading The Fashionably Late. It's with this support that I get the motivation to write and share what I love most with the world.
So many amazing opportunities have come my way this past year and I'm excited to see what the future holds. I couldn't think of a better place to do a fun outfit shoot then in Aruba, my beautiful home. A perfect location for a perfect occasion. Again, THANK YOU! Xo

Photos by: Chesly Tromp

Top: Dshop Aruba
Skirt: Dshop Aruba
Sunnies: Michael Kors
Shoes: Zara

Comments

  1. Happy Blogversary! :) Gorgeous outfit!

    xo,
    Heather

    http://reverieno17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this outfit!! That's why this is the one I chose to make the entry about you I asked you if I could in IFB :) http://dhariascloset.blogspot.mx/2014/01/special-guest-fantastic-aishly-aruba.html Here it is, I hope you like it. You rock!! Sorry for the delay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet, You rock! I just wrote a post about it and linked your blog. Love it! Xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Xo

Popular Posts