What I Wore..

Today's look is a recreation of what I wore back in June where I spoke at  E-Aruba, a business seminar for Digital Marketing. It was the biggest thing I did career-wise as I spoke in front of approx. 700 people! How crazy?!

Of course I had to plan the whole look from early on because let's be honest, 700 is heck of a lot of people to be staring at me, so I knew I had to dress to impress! 

My mom was actually my stylist for the (shopping)day as she suggested I break the traditional business barriers --- i.e skip the pants! 

So this is how I ended up with this business-chic suit set. I went to Dshop, this fashionable shop on the island {which also happens to be one of my faves for trendy pieces}and saw this set. 

I tried on the same version in a pale blue color but ended up going with the coral one instead as I felt it complemented my skin tone way more. 

What do you think of my business-chic look? 

Photography by: Isaiah Stomp



Suit set: DShop | Michael Kors | Sunnies: CĂ©line

Comments

Popular Posts