What I Wore...

Did you ever buy the same item in a different color because you liked it that much? I've been one to do that with clothing but never with accessories---until now.  This pretty little crossbody has already been featured in a bright pink version, seen here.

I styled my current favorite bag with flared bottoms and a cropped off-shoulder top. When I first saw this top at Zara {which finally opened its doors for the first time in Aruba a few months back} I knew I had to buy it. I've worn it a few times already but styling it with denim bottoms has got to be my fave combo. I've worn it with white skinny bottoms, tucked into a blush skirt and with denim shorts.
I'm currently thinking on many other ways to style it so be on the look out for its return on the blog!


Zara top {similar} | F21 Jeans  | kate spade Bag |

Comments

Popular Posts